Disaster Management in Mangalore
Disaster Management team taking part in the mock drill conducted at the New port trust of Mangalore
The Karnataka Fire Service in collaboration with Mangalore administration has felt the need to prepare the community to face any disaster which might occur. They are trying to implement the specific guidelines which are discussed below.
- Setting up committees for disaster management in each district of Mangalore.
- Document any past disaster with weather and other conditions.
- Prepare a calendar where they can chart out the cycle of disaster occurring Mangalore and understand the pattern.
- Keep the emergency service prepared so that they can combat it, if a situation occurs.
- Passing of legislation which will help to implement certain legislation laws.
Fire Station Services
Fire Brigade Station in Hampankatta
Phone No: 0824 - 2520333,2444046.
Fire Station in Pandeshwar,
Phone No: 0824 - 2423333.
Fire Station in Kulai,
Phone No: 0824 - 3252496
Shree Durga Fire Fighting
Mangalore - 575002.
Phone No: 0824 – 2435117.
Falnir, Mangalore-575 001
Bajpe St.Joseph Ambulance Services
Opposite Holy Family Girls High School Bajpe, Mangalore-574142
Fr. Mullers General Hospital
Shenoy's Ambulance Service
Yeyadi (24 hours), Mangalore
St Joseph Ambulance Service
Opposite Holy Family Girls High School Surathkal, Mangalore-575014
Vijaya Bank Building Market Road, Bantwal D.K, Mangalore-574211
Unity Health Complex
P.B #535 Falnir Road, Mangalore-575 002
As a responsible resident of Mangalore you can use these numbers mentioned above and notify the emergency services regarding any disaster which you might have witnessed anywhere in Mangalore. This would help them to save many lives from danger.